Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mojo Mondays

This week on Mojo Monday they had a cute sketch but I like all of them it just so happen I need Father's Day Cards so I used this sketch for Hubby's card. He has grown his mustache back and I really don't like it but it isn't my face right. So I went in my stash and I found this $1 stamp from Joann's last yr and this is the first time using it and his favorite color is blue so it just worked out great. I used the Stella Rose Hattie Papers 6x6 pad and my fiskars scallop punch.



Be Bless



5 comments:

  1. What a fun little card!!! Congrats on winning at Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card, check out this post...
    http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/06/mojo-monday-244-winners.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win, Felisa! What a cute card, love the mustache. I'm sure your husband is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute mustache card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...