Friday, June 1, 2012

Girls weekend out

This weekend I am going to go with my high school classmates to visit another classmate who left our little town the day after graduation. Well she has been home sick so one of my other girl friends arranged it to where 5 of us will go and spend the weekend with her. My other girlfriend is putting a little care package together and she saw some of my postings on Facebook about the embroidery so she asked if I could do some towels with everyone's name on it and I was happy to do it. So this is what I came up with - again I am using my Pfaff Creative 4.0 and  I haven't learned how to import fonts into the machine so I used what was in the machine and stuck with the same for everyone.






All the images I bought from Grand Slam Designs

Be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...