Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sympathy Card

My cousin's husband mother past away last Sunday and I just made the card for him today and will mail it off tomorrow.
I used my cricut cart Inspired Hearts to cut out the Bible image @ 4"and I used Close to my heart stamp . The paper is from the paper studio~ Faith~ from Hobby Lobby.
I used the rub on from HL Stickabilities.
I also used this rub on from the same stickabilities pack. I used this sentiment because my cousin is going to take his mother back home to Liberia Africa, to be burried next to her husband. The sad thing about this is that my cousin brought her to America only 2 months ago. He hasn't seen his mother in 10 yrs and the sad thing is she was only here for 2 months before she went home with the LORD. So the journey that faces them ahead is going to be a long journey since the resting place is only accesible by boat. But on the good note Jessie will get to see family that he left behind. My prayer is that they have a safe travel and not be so sad that his mother is gone home.
Rest in peace NA 8/7/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...