My Pink Stamper blog hop

The challenge that she has going on over at her blog is to use your favorite thing and right now mine is Elizabeth Mae's digi images. I just love this dress form and the challenge over at Elizabeth Mae's is to do an altered project so I completed both of them.
Recipe
The dress form is from Elizabeth Mae
I bought a dollar frame from Michaels
paper is from Hambly
trim from Hobby Lobby
and the picture felt tape I bought last year at CKC
the green flower my friend Tracey @ madewithluvcreations gifted me (Thanks Tracey)
black prima pearls
spray from HL
the green swirl was from Joann's

Comments

  1. WOW this is REALLY cool---love all the detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and I love the hat, very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, it almost has a steam punk feel. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards