Your Paper Pantry

This project was done for paper pantry in the sewing room. The object was to use a spool and to have a clip on it. I went to Michaels a few weeks back and saw this bird and thought it would be perfect for this project but it took me a while to figure out what I was going to do with it. I used my stampin up bird punch to cut the bird out of musical paper and I glued a piece of lace on the bottom after I had glimmer mist it with lilac. I had a car wreck a few weeks back and I was out in the car and I saw a piece hanging from the mirror and I pulled it off so that is what I had used to stick off in the spool to hold the bird up. I cut the phrase from the computer sing a song and it was a done deal. In the mail they go another completed project before dead line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards