Monday, April 11, 2011

Your Paper Pantry

This project was done for paper pantry in the sewing room. The object was to use a spool and to have a clip on it. I went to Michaels a few weeks back and saw this bird and thought it would be perfect for this project but it took me a while to figure out what I was going to do with it. I used my stampin up bird punch to cut the bird out of musical paper and I glued a piece of lace on the bottom after I had glimmer mist it with lilac. I had a car wreck a few weeks back and I was out in the car and I saw a piece hanging from the mirror and I pulled it off so that is what I had used to stick off in the spool to hold the bird up. I cut the phrase from the computer sing a song and it was a done deal. In the mail they go another completed project before dead line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...