Saturday, April 30, 2011

Imagine Cards









Here are some cards that I made with my Imagine. I got my machine when it launched never had an problems with it at all. I usually don't print anything with it because I don't want to buy any ink cart. Well I made these cards and guess what I am out of ink. I have NEVER printed any patterns with it so I don't know why the ink is gone. My friend told me to call provo craft and tell them. I do remember reading a lot of people where having problems with the ink so I hope they can fix this because I do watch my pennies and I can't afford to replace that cart at this rate. I say that because I haven't used the machine more than 20 times since I got it back in Sept. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...