Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flu



I have had my grandson Kendrian since Sunday and he was running high fever sunday of 103.7. He went to the doctor and he has the flu. Yesterday he got up and asked for breakfast played all day and he wanted to go out and make snowballs (of course he did not go out at all). You can not tell by these pictures that he has the flu. Today is a different story he didn't sleep well at all last night. He hasn't eaten today and I am forcing fluids down him. He did a complete 180 on me but he isn't running high fever just laying down and watching sponge bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...