Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scraps of Color Challenge

This month's prize sponsor is our very own Tena!






Your challenge this month, should you chose to accept it,is to Scrap a Happy



Harvest! Scrapbook the season's harvest, the dinner table, a joyful meal.





Layouts must



* use FALL Colors (browns, reds, oranges,)

* feature 2 or more photos of FOOD!

* have a title.

* Use 3 or more papers...patterned, cardstock or both.

* Must include journaling.

* 3D embellishments

* be new as of today, November 1, 2010.


So this is my take on this week challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...