Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cricut Cardz and Creative Time For Me challenge

The first challenge at Mary's Cricut Cardz, challenge # 49, make a card for Christmas with something that starts with the letter "S" (Santa, snowflake, sled, sleigh, squirrel, etc). Use any cartridges you'd like and any colors you'd like.
Emma's challenge was to use the imagine and to use buttons.
I cut the snowman on my imagine at 4" out of Winter Wonderland cartridge along with the word BRRRR. The blue paper was a buy at Target by colorbok and the ribbon I got at Michaels.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome paper...great card!!!
    Your snowman is cute, I love the little eyes peeping out!!!
    Welcome to CCC a great first card, hope you come back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this snowman. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some really fun paper. Love your card.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GAWD!!!! THIS IS SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! WOW, I JUST LOVE THAT SNOWMAN!!! WAY TOO CUTE MY FRIEND!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE!!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea to use the buttons on the snowman! <3 it! Thanks for playing along with us for the Imagine Nation Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...