Monday, September 14, 2020

Birthday Boy

 Good morning, I want to share what I made for my grandson's birthday this past Friday. I thought he was really into transformers so i found a file and made him a shirt of bubble bee

then my daughter told me he wanted a flash shirt so back to the machine i went and this is the other shirt i came up with 

 along with a card
I was to lazy to make a real card so this was just an image i printed off and called it a day....well here is the birthday boy 

be bless


1 comment:

  1. Both shirts are cute and so is the birthday boy! Hope he had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...