Monday, June 11, 2018

Happy Beelated wishes

Good morning, I know it has been awhile since I posted on my blog but life happens hopefully I will do better. I needed to make a quick card for a great nephew whose birthday was Saturday and since we got back from the cruise on Sunday it had to be a belated birthday card that will go postal this morning. I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps  for the quick little card. Maddox just received a dog and I thought he would enjoy this card.






















and here is a picture of hubby and I from the cruise. It was so relaxing really hated to come back home but back to the real world


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...