Saturday, April 7, 2018

Get Well Soon

Good morning, I know it has been over a month since I have posted but that is life. I have been busy with grand babies and on the road then I lost the love of paper crafts for new crafts. I joined in the Crafty Card Angels for a card to go out to a mail hoping this will get me back with my paper crafts and I fought all week to get this simple card done. I used the sketch over at sketch~n~scrap. I used one of May May stamp to finish it off.

We got some yucky snow last night and it is time to hit the road to Texas again prayfully they will have warmer weather than Oklahoma.....

Be Bless

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Get Well Card - thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found a little mojo and jumped back into paper crafts. Your card turned out super cute. I am really loving that paper with the watches on it. Very cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful masculine card. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...