Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Pals

Good morning, quick post here before I hit the road for this 18 hour drive. I knew I wanted to do this layout of my grand daughters. They are much older now but I had this picture in my stash. I even pulled out some old paper from 
Tim Holtz that now I don't know why I bought it because I really do not like it at all but since it was pink I pulled it out. The layout that I used came from Granddivascrappyplace  I found this web site last week and started following.



God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout and great job on the sketch and one word title challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrapy Friends Challenges. Make sure you also link up your entry on Rochelle's blog for a chance at winning her prize and to be entered into the BONUS prize drawing: http://rochellespears.blogspot.com/2017/10/october-rewind-sketch-challenge-sept.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...