Sunday, April 2, 2017

Easter Blessings

Hello just a quick post tonight because I need to upload this before the link to the sketch challenge close over at CAS Colours I went to a wonderful crop this weekend and I managed to get two Easter Card done I know sad right and this isn't one of them. I had used the cricut to print and cut the cross image early this week so I used on this simple sketch tonight for the challenge. I also pulled out an old stamp from Stampin Up for the sentiment.  I ran the white mat through an embossing folder I purchased awhile back from China. I plan on sending out about 40 Easter Cards so I am loving the simple card sketches since I don't have the time to really create.



Be Bless

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossed background to the cross, it really sets it off. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, might need to pull out my Old Testament cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 40 cards you are going to be very busy crafting! Lovely use of the cross it looks very elegant on the embossed background. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...