Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Project Life Card Challenge


 Hey crafters real quick post as I am walking out the door. You know how you want to craft so bad but you just can't or find the time. I am in the middle of my scrap room being boxed up but I wanted so bad to craft so I saw this quick challenge over at Sketches in thyme project life style

We took the grand baby Monday to get her ears pierced man did she scream but she was okay after. I just used some scraps from my pile and my We R Memories punch along with the Memories sticker and added the wooden hearts and some ink dots. Oh the 4 Ever was from a walmart haul ages ago that I got for a dime and I bought them out (got to use up this stuff)



Be Bless

6 comments:

  1. Aww look at her so precious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme PL style. Super cute card and a super cute babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw - what a sweet photo, and it that makes for a really cute pocket card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet PL card. Thanks for joining us at SIT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really sweet. Love what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...