Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Today is the day for all dad's and grand dad's to rejoice and relax. Last of my cards these were made from a blog post I seen awhile back and sorry but it is at home and I can't give the lady credit for it. But I used Authentique for the first card and I love the look of denim and I added some buttons and some brass corner emblshments along with a bow tie.  

I do wish all dad's and grand dad's a wonderful day



These cards I made for my brother in laws and my uncle because they are truly handy men.



This one is for hubby very plan and to the point lol





Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...