Sunday, May 29, 2016

wedding layout

Hello one of my friends got married and we were asked to do some pages for her album. Well I knew project life pages would be quick and easy. I uploaded a few of her Sharon's pictures from the wedding to add (pages just aren't complete to me without the pictures) but I also left a lot blank because Sharon is a crafter and she will be able to add her pictures and journal in the slots

 there colors were purple, cream  and gold


 This is a double page I tried using my kiwi Lane templates. I think it came out okay plenty of room for her to add her pictures and some journaling.



I used my cricut to cut the Mr and Mrs and the male and female 



 I used a photo corner punch for the purple photo frames




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...