Sunday, March 27, 2016

HE has Risen



He Lives
Happy Easter! Hallelujah!
Jesus Christ, He lives!
Serve Him to receive salvation;
Eternal life He gives! 



This is my favorite holiday and I failed myself by not doing all the cards I usually do for my family and friends. I didn't decorate my house or make eggs for the grand kids :(

Well these are the only cards that I did make. I received my order from HSN. I used Anna Griffin folder and die to make these few card. I like how they came out simple and quick just wish I could have done better.   







 


I used a stamps of life for the inside



 



  



Be Bless on this joyous day

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...