Friday, October 16, 2015

Blessed


Hello and thank God it is Friday, I am sharing a card I made from my HSN haul. I used one of Anna Griffin folders on some coordination paper and sanded it down for the design to I then used a die I bought from Tuesday Morning to layer up the Stamp set from CTMH Blessed. The ribbon was from my so neglect storage 

Oh well I am trying to get busy on my Thanksgiving cards so it doesn't kill me next month..  



So to my new followers that may not remember this post from yrs back- when my wonder husband built this for me but I still have all this ribbon and sad thing is it is more laying around......see I really need to get to using this stuff up.


any whoo Be Bless make it a great week and I can saw we are off to the races NASCAR in Kansas City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...