Friday, December 5, 2014

Owl Christmas cards

I finally got a few more cards done last night to mail out. This card I followed a sketch from diecuttindivas the owl is from the cart create a critter two. The paper is from Bazzill Worth Remembering stack









Today I ran to Dollar Tree and saw these scarfs and I thought they would make a great little gift for my coworkers. So I bought this one to practice on with the embroidery machine and it works


so yes I went back and bought pretty much everyone but I left a few on the rack because they will make good gifts for my family as well lol
so I got busy with a few as well





Be Bless



4 comments:

  1. Great job on your cards, so cute. Your co-workers are going to love receiving such a beautiful gift. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee. All look great.Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable cards!!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty love the eyes on the cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...