Friday, August 15, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches

Hello Crafters, I thought I would pop in real quick with a card share. I used the cute sketches from Freshly Made Sketches  149

I am trying to get better at using the things I purchase. I am a Stampin Up demonstrator and this was one of the paper packs I purchased and I love it.  Moonlight » 133701 $6.95

I even went into my room and pulled out the sequences that I had to have last yr.

the second card is also a freshly made sketch 148 




I called myself inking the dye cut while the paper was still in the die but I picked up the wrong color and just had to go with it. 

Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so pretty! I love the colorful DSP you have chosen. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love your take on this weeks sketch! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...