Last project for 2011

Hubby and I are at our home in Kansas where he got the news earlier today that a long time family member has gone on home to glory. Ava Mae rest in peace you will truly be missed but we know you are in a better place.

Well I started cleaning my scrap room. I love my room up here in Kansas because I don't have so much stuff up here and I can see almost everything and use it. Hubby stopped today at an antique store and I scored on some items.

























I brought some pictures up here to scrap this weekend and all I got done was two pages but that is better than nothing right. I can't tell you want papers because this house is my over flow so I just bring up loose papers and store them here then use them as much as I can.

Sorry for the poor light but it is night a little before 11 pm to it is time too get off of here and sit up with hubby to bring in the new year.......Happy New Year 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout