Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Memories Suite

Okay I said it was simple here is my second layout and oh boy....I so love this paper. Before I got married my bedroom and bathroom was this print. I even got paw print tattoos that I did in my younger day of course I wouldn't do that now. This layout you just drop your picture in and type in your journal. How easy is that for us that do not have time to sit down and do a layout.

Again I will be giving this affordable and easy software for you to use with your scrapbooking. The software you can check out here on this link  but if you purchase it through this link and use the code you will receive $10 off the My Memories Suite v2.0 and get a $10 off coupon to use in the MyMemories.com store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...