Christmas card follow along

This morning I was watching YouTube as usual when Sharon's video came on (
 video came on and I stopped the video and got up and went into my craft room and followed along with her. She said she got the idea from another youtuber (LaughItOutNow) so I aslo went to her channel and joined and I will make her card as well today. I have an order for 40 Christmas cards already and I only have 3 completed but thanks to Sharon and Laughitoutnow. I will be ahead of schedule. Thanks ladies for the wonderful inspiration and getting my mojo back on track.
 This one is following Sharon's card with my take on it. I used last yr stack DCWV Christmas combo and Micheal's $1 stamp from last yr and I used my color pencils to color it in and I used red stickle for his nose and the viva black pen for his eyes.
 This one is following laughitoutnow with my spend on it. I used last yr DCWV stack Christmas Combo and I used an stamp from Stampin up for the ornaments and the die also to cut it out.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout