Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Advocare



I just got back yesterday from Atlanta and we (my sister Tracey, her son Cameron and my son Jalen) went to the NASCAR race to see my favorite driver Kasey Kahne and Advocare who was one of the sponsors for the race. Well the race was a bust it had sprinkled the whole time so a 12 hour drive for nothing : ( but we did see the Advocare car and take some pictures so enjoy. The last pic is Kasey of course we didn't have the best seats but concerning we paid $59 a ticket * 4 to not see a race we can not complain to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...