Sunday, June 19, 2011

Advocare - time to get fit

"Friends guess what? I'm coming up on yet another birthday in the month of August! Yay me!!!! What I'm really excited about is that I'll be starting this 24 Day Challenge next week! My sister lost 8 lbs and 26 1/2 inches in 24 days when she did it. She lost 2 dress sizes with it. More so then just weight loss, I'm on track to make $40,000 by the end of this year!

So in honor of my birthday, I'm sponsoring the "Scrappin Diva 24 Day Challenge!" If your interested in hearing how to gain great energy and lose on average 10 lbs and 12 inches, please post a reply on this post. We will coordinate a webinar to view the details of the challenge itself.

So whose with me? Let's get fit and fabulous for my Birthday!!!! Prizes for the biggest loser as well!"

go and check out Advocare

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...