Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo's from hubby in Tele avie, Isreal




Hubby said that the restrooms are terrible over their but he can't smell but his coworkers says it is really bad. This lady with the fruit my hubby took a picture of her and when she looked up he said she had cursed him out. She didn't speak English but my hubby said her head was moving round and round and he is sure she was cursing him lol. He says he hasn't eaten much over but by the looks of the fruit stand I wouldn't either.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat trip! We used to call those toilets "hover and hopes" or "bomb sites". There's definitely a skill to using them, and they're all over France too because they're more sanity than sit-down toilets...but I gotta tell you, I've used enough for a lifetime thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...