October Cricut Challenge

It's also time for the second challenge for October!





We will be making a Halloween Card. I know .. Shocking ... October and Halloween but that is the reason I picked October, I love Halloween.





Here are the details...





1. Use the sketch from this site: http://wittyliving.com/crafts/cardmaking/handmade-card-ideas-15.html





2. Your background paper MUST have some shade of ORANGE. It can be a patterned paper or plain, that is up to you but it must be orange!





3. Use at least 2 CRICUT Images in your design.





4. Card size is up to you.


So what I used was Mini Monsters page 50 and the stamp BOOO is a dollar stamp from Joann's. The ribbon buckle is from Hobby Lobby (Spare Parts). The felt tag and scallop were from the past CK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout