Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October Cricut Challenge

It's also time for the second challenge for October!





We will be making a Halloween Card. I know .. Shocking ... October and Halloween but that is the reason I picked October, I love Halloween.





Here are the details...





1. Use the sketch from this site: http://wittyliving.com/crafts/cardmaking/handmade-card-ideas-15.html





2. Your background paper MUST have some shade of ORANGE. It can be a patterned paper or plain, that is up to you but it must be orange!





3. Use at least 2 CRICUT Images in your design.





4. Card size is up to you.


So what I used was Mini Monsters page 50 and the stamp BOOO is a dollar stamp from Joann's. The ribbon buckle is from Hobby Lobby (Spare Parts). The felt tag and scallop were from the past CK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...