Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scrapdaworld Tag's

I had participated in a tag swap for Tmika at http://www.scrapdaworld.blogspot.com. On this tag there was no theme it was whatever you wanted to do to express yourself. This is what I came up with. I had stamped my image and then I had used a white crayon and rubbed my rusty concord distress ink over the image (you can still see the white) I then put flat back pearls down and colored it with my copic markers. I added a recollection rose at the top. Cut the image out with my Spellbinders nestabilities. I had painted the tag with acrylic paint Plum 20246. Next I glimmer misted it with Timeless Lilac and Iridescent gold. I embossed it with Tim Holtz Damask sizzix die folder. I added lace and a prima flower on the bottom. The lace was glimmer misted with timeless lilac. The back I had just painted it and made a library pocket for my information.




Have a bless day

2 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...