Friday, February 11, 2022

Welcome Baby

 Oh my goodness I just have left my blog. I will try and do better.....I had to make a quick card to go out with a package today and my friend Treva helped me with this cute sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday 

I love how clean and simple this card is hope my friend enjoys it

I used things from my stash who knows how long this has been in my stash.




These are some of the things I made her as well







I will try and do better on my posting 

Be Bless




1 comment:

  1. Great card for a new baby! Clever to die cut the onsie out of a pattern paper, too! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...