Monday, August 2, 2021

53 and Blessed

 Today the Lord has allowed me to see another year. So sorry that I am not keeping up with my blog but I have been busy moving to another state. I have had to down size my hobbies so it is really going to be very little crafting going on for the year we will be living here in South Carolina. I made this shirt for my birthday. I follow Jeanette on YT and she was going through the steps of making her birthday shirt and I was like I love that so I followed and made me one myself.



I used some of that fabric from JoAnns from the Black History line. if you look closely you can see the black females head. How can I not be blessed wow God is so good to allow me another year.


Be Bless



1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...