Thursday, June 18, 2020

Productivity

Good Morning, I have told myself since I can't stop spending and my latest crazy is fabric right now.....I have lost my mind with African fabric. so when some fabric comes in the mail i have to make something that day with it. also right now i haven't been to the beauty shop so my head is just a mess and i have been making these hair turbans to just put on. 

i didn't like the bow so i wear without 


then my daughters have been sending me pictures of things they would like made. I do love being busy.



i will try to post tomorrow i am already working on my next project.


until then be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...