Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Middle of June?

Good morning, I don't know about you but this corona has me all messed up instead of a lot of time I seem to have less of time to do anything. This past week I have had 3 of my grand children the two youngest and the oldest. I remember back when i started crafting was my oldest grandson who always would want his name on something or to make his teachers and friends something. When he asked for George Floyd on his basketball shoes since he is playing in au tournament this week....so off to google university i went and i found this image and used htv on his shoes....i had to much heat on one but it was my first and he loved it.


and i have been playing around with my ricoma machine and did this applique for one of the grand daughters.


like i said in the beginning i am falling short on time...should have been up and done my workout but i got to go since the kids are still sleeping  and get it over with. 

have a bless day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...