Monday, July 18, 2022

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look 5 months later her I go posting :( 


Oh well I need to get a baby card made so I can get my handmade gifts off in the mail to my nephew in love first baby. I used the sketch from Sketch~N~Scrap to complete the card. I will be glad when I get my room in order so I can play with paper crafts again.


 
I can't remember the last time I bought paper craft paper I am sure you can't find paper pads for $2.99 anymore lol

Be Bless


6 comments:

  1. Too cute, love that paper pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that onesie!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet! Pretty mix of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable baby card! Those are my favorites to create. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Sketch n Scrap! Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet baby card! I love your mix of pretty papers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable baby card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...