Thursday, January 18, 2018

HE IS

 Today I got a call from a friend I haven't spoke to in years and every year on her birthday my notification pops up on my phone and I will send her Aunt a FB message and leave my number well today I got to speak to her. She is always on my mind. My friend has Huntington's disease and the last time I saw her I could see the effect it had on her but to talk to her on the phone today just broke my heart. I mean it has effected her speech now. I know we have the best doctor in the world so all I can do is call on HIM. I pulled out my Maymay stamps and this one called at to me (He Is) I used the sketch from cleanandsimple to put this card together.

If you believe in the Lord as are healer can you please add my friend Bashana to your prayer list....thanks in advance because HE IS the healer




Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful, beautiful card for your friend. We need HIS grace and mercy everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...